August 1, 2022
Have you wondered how to clean a toilet with safe ingredients? I’ve found that the best way to clean a toilet bowl is with just 2 ingredients – Castile Soap and Oxygen Whitener! If you’ve been looking for a simple and effective toilet cleaner that you can use with confidence, I’m excited to show you how to clean a toilet.
Here’s how to clean a toilet with just a couple ingredients:
- Spray entire toilet with cleaner and let sit 10-15 minutes
- Sprinkle Oxygen Whitener in the bowl
- Squirt Castile Soap under the rim and let sit
- Use a toilet brush and scrub then flush
- Place brush under seat to dry
- Spray with Hydrogen Peroxide
- Wipe toilet clean
Supplies You’ll Need:
Do you have toilet stains? Try a pumice stone! Specifically a Pumie – wet the Pumie, scrub it on your stains and wash them disappear.
Looking for more DIY Inspiration?
Get Access to Clean Mama’s Free DIY Recipes Printable
You’ll also get access to the entire free printable library!