September 5, 2022
I just introduced a new course, the Whole Home Reset – did you see it? One of the modules is a Mini Home Reset. It’s my method for doing a quick clean up and reset. It’s perfect for when you need a little reset. Simply set a timer and do the Mini Home Reset. Company coming over? Getting over an illness or sick kids? Grab the free printable checklist and give your home a Mini Home Reset – it’s a quick and easy way to reset your home and your motivation.
Here are the simple steps for a Mini Home Reset:
- Make beds.
- Straighten up any sofas, chairs, pillows, and throws.
- Clear clutter from surfaces and return to their proper homes. Sort items – keep, toss, donate, put away.
- Dust main surfaces – move quickly and start at the top and work your way down.
- Kitchen – spray and wipe sink, counters and kitchen table.
- Bathrooms – spray and wipe counters and sink.
- Spray and wipe any glass or mirrors. Spot check any windows and clean if necessary.
- Do a quick sweep and/or vacuum.
- Wash floors.
- Put out fresh kitchen and bathroom towels.
Here’s a little video snippet of the Mini Home Reset Module in the Whole Home Reset Course:
You can join us in the Whole Home Reset Course – we start on September 9th — intro-pricing is good through September 8th!