December 29, 2021
It’s that time of the year – fresh calendars, notebooks, and goals galore. It’s the fresh start you’ve been waiting for but if you’ve been here before and start strong only to lose that momentum before the end of January, you’re going to love this post. If you never lose your momentum and go strong all year long, this post might surprise you.
I love an undated planner – here’s why:
- You can start anytime.
- No wasted pages or unused planners.
- Feel accomplished, not defeated.
The Homekeeping Planner is and has always been undated – grab one now, they’re discounted to $49 from $58 and use the coupon code 2022 to receive 15% off your entire order through January 1st for the New Year Sale! Start the new year off fresh and with a new approach to planning.
Here’s how I set up my undated Homekeeping Planner up for a new year – but you can start any month:
- Choose the pens/pencils you’re going to use – I like having a specific pen/pencil that I use throughout the planner for uniformity. You can go to this post for my favorites.
- Set up the tabs for the months you’re going to start – since it’s January, I’m going to start with January. If you start in March, start with March OR you can also label it as you go. Lots of options!
- Label the months and add dates. I write in each month and then I label weeks for the month in front of me, or as needed. This is a personal preference – you could sit down and do the whole year, you could go quarterly, or month by month. The Homekeeping Planner has 2022 and 2023 year at a glance calendars at the front of the planner – I use that to refer to months as I’m filling in the months.
- Jot down important dates and goals. Putting dates and goals to paper makes them easier to remember and also impacts the effort we put forth.
- Just start! Do your best and approach every day as a fresh start!
I’m a big believer in the power of writing things down and the impact of using undated planning products – come see my Homekeeping Planners, Calendars, and Paper Products here.
Just a reminder that the New Year Sale is going on now through Saturday, January 1st at 11:59pm CST! Use the coupon code 2022 for 15% off your entire order! Head to the shop here.
Looking for more Organizing Inspiration?
Get Access to Clean Mama’s Free To-Do List Printable
You’ll also get access to the entire free printable library!