November 16, 2022
It’s gift guide season! I love a good gift guide and am excited to share a couple favorite little luxury gifts with you this holiday season. I love little luxury gifts – you’ll see all price ranges and in a couple different categories. Every item on this list is something that I have purchased or have gifted. Each item is detailed with the hope of you finding something special for someone on your list. You’ll also see some over/under gift ideas for gifts too.
You’ll see each mini category broken down a bit – I hope this helps you find quality items that last. I love a less is more approach to gift giving.
You’ll also see some Clean Mama products on this gift guide – the Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale is coming early, on November 23rd. It’s going to be epic with plenty of discounts and sale on sale items too!
FOR THE BEDROOM
- Sheets set – My favorite sheets are from Boll & Branch – they have all sorts of sets and even a set that doesn’t include the top sheet.
- Noise Machine – The perfect practical gift – we have one in every bedroom and we travel with ours!
- Oversized Plaid Throw Blanket – You can never go wrong with a throw blanket for a gift. The pictured plaid blanket is definitely a luxury item, here’s one with a lower price point.
- Book Light – The perfect gift for a reader – this is great for kids too!
FOR A COZY HOME
- Seasonal Candle – My favorite go-to gift is a candle! There’s a packaging update coming to the shop and there are just a couple candles left in the old packaging and over 50% off. Add your email address to the listing to be notified when the new candles are in stock!
- Espresso Maker – This is a luxury gift and my favorite appliance – I’ve blogged about it here too if you’re curious. An alternative fun gift under $10 is a milk frother!
- Glass Mugs – I love glass mugs for a little luxury gift and these from Rifle Paper are so pretty. I also own these plain ones too!
- Candle Lighter – These electric lighters are a fun stocking stuffer or a gift to go along with a candle.
GIFTS FOR HER (OR YOU)
- Slippers – These are a splurge, but worth it for the quality. They last for years, not just a season.
- Notepads – Love a quality notepad as a gift for a host or to slip in a gift basket.
- Sweater – My neighbor was wearing this sweater/coat/sweatshirt and I asked for the link. I love it, it’s cozy and cute!
- Planners – A planner is a great gift, especially if you know your recipient will use it! Or maybe an end of the year gift for yourself?
GIFTS FOR THE KITCHEN
- Cookbook Holder – A practical gift that gets plenty of use? A cookbook holder! This one is beautiful and can also be used for a digital device too.
- Kitchen Towels – You can never go wrong with a set of kitchen towels as a little gift. My favorite towels for wiping counters are the Premium Bar Mop Towels – they’re also Good Housekeeping Cleaning Award Winners!
- Measuring Batter Bowl – Super practical, I love this batter bowl. Add a set of towels, a box of pancake mix and a nice bottle of maple syrup and you have a fun little gift!
- Cutting Board – A cutting board with handles is a favorite! Great for a charcuterie board – this makes a fun gift paired with crackers and cheese. Offer to bring the charcuterie board and leave it as a gift!
Do you have a favorite ‘little luxuries’ gift to give? Share it in the comments!