June 23, 2022
I’m so excited to share this update with you – Oxygen Whitener has a new look and a new scent! Choose from Lemon AND Sweet Mint for your laundry and cleaning needs. You’ll also notice a little ingredient tweaking to make it even more effective! I can’t wait for you to try it in your home.
What is Oxygen Whitener? Clean Mama’s Oxygen Whitener uses sodium percarbonate (washing soda + hydrogen peroxide) and other earth derived ingredients. You’ll love the new & improved ingredients. This new formula works EVEN better and it’s available in a new scent: Sweet Mint! Look for Sweet Mint Laundry Super Powder coming soon!
What’s in it? Sodium Percarbonate, Soda Ash, Tetracetylethylenediamine, Cellulase, Fragrance / Essential Oil
How does it work? The ingredients break down stains and hard water minerals to bring back your whites as well as breaking down stains and grunge. Keep a bag or two or three on hand – there are so many uses! The laundry room is where you’ll start to see the power of Oxygen Whitener – start using it with your laundry and then once you see how awesome it is, use all over the house!
- Add 1 scoop to every load of whites.
- Add 2 scoops for an especially dingy or dirty load.
- For stains, wet fabric with water, sprinkle or make a paste and rub directly into stains. Rinse and launder as usual.
- Sprinkle a scoop or two in your toilet, let it sit for a bit, scrub and flush.
- For soap scum and mineral deposits, wet surface, sprinkle with the powder and scrub clean.
- For tile and grout, wet surface, sprinkle and scrub. Rinse and repeat if necessary.
- Mix 1 scoop with a gallon of hot water to mop floors.
- Add 1 scoop to hot water in a carpet machine to shampoo carpets.
Head to this post even more ways to use this laundry and cleaning powerhouse in your home. Want to give it a try? You can find Oxygen Whitener and other laundry products here in my shop. Choose Subscribe & Save to get an additional 15% off all subscription orders and reduced shipping!